Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sneak Peek

Waaaay to tired to do a vacation update tonight, but I thought I would do a sneak peek to hold some of you over :-) We had a blast and I'm praying that tomorrow isn't too horrible now, b/c Raya tends to have a rough day or two after returning from weekends away from home...wish me luck with her tomorrow!

This was Raya's general feeling about the weekend....


I asked her if she was having fun and she said "Wheeeeee!!!" haha...glad Daddy caught this pic of her cuteness :-)


Look for a proper update tomorrow hopefully!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad your all home safe and sound. Raya looks sooo cute, did you get that coat at the mall? What did you buy at the mall? Hope I get to see you both Tuesday!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, that pink sweatshirt was the one I got at Puddle Jumpers for $1 that still had the tags on it!

    I only bought Raya 2 little shirts at the mall...I was too sore to do real shopping :-P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)