Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Brielle Update 32ish weeks

So last night I had another doctor's appt. I'm currently 32.5 weeks along! I went to the appt. suspecting I might have a UTI, and the test showed that a was really borderline, but they said if  I felt I had symptoms they would treat me so Lee is supposed to pick up my meds for that after work today. Other than that things seems to be moving along well! They did express very slight concern about my weight. I barely gained 1/2 a pound in the last 2 weeks, which puts me at 2.5 lbs for the month. She said that usually at this stage women gain more quickly so she did want to check and make sure I wasn't dieting or exercising more than normal haha. (She must not know me very well obviously! :-P) I told her I can't really help it, but for whatever reason this baby just doesn't want to be a chunker like her sister! I also told her that it probably doesn't help that I chase after 3 toddlers all day and while I'm certainly not dieting I don't eat a ton b/c if I try to eat when it's not mealtime for Raya she throws major tantrums for food, and by the time I get all the kids fed and try to feed myself the kids are done eating already and want up! The doctor said to just pig out at Thanksgiving so that's my plan :-) By uterus is still measuring about 1 week behind, but they aren't concerned at all. It  DID grow 2 weeks worth in the last 2 weeks so Brielle's growth seems totally fine...just sounds like maybe I'll have a 7lber this time and not a 10 lber! (Speaking of which, one of my friends had her baby yesterday and he weighed in at 10lbs 11oz and 25 inches long!!!! He's so cute, but she practically gave birth to a toddler! haha....I won't try to break  that record :-P  I think that's about all  from my appt.....oh, blood pressure was perfect as normal....they always comment on my nice low blood pressure haha.

To end, here are a couple pics  of Miss Raya from last night. She no longer likes her Gigglebellies movie....for the last couple weeks she's been OBSESSED with Winnie the Pooh!! I have one Winnie the Pooh movie and she watched once and ever since then that's all she wants...and like yesterday the twins wanted to watch Gigglebellies and Raya saw me putting in the movie and she *thought* I was putting in Pooh so she got all excited and sat down waiting, and when the movie came on she FREAKED OUT, screaming and crying and throwing herself at the DVD movie cabinet saying "pooh! pooh! pooh!" over and over again lol. So last night she started crying for Pooh again and we decided to let her watch a little Pooh on the computer since we didn't want to watch it on tv....she was thrilled!

Here she sat before bed watching her beloved Pooh




The really funny part was that after a few minutes the computer screen would go into sleep mode and turn black, since it wasn't being touched...and when that happened Raya would look at us and go "uh oh! uh oh! uh oh!" ....and so Lee would run his finger across the mouse pad to turn it back on. Well after he did that like 2 times then the next time it happened she very calmly took her little finger and did it herself! Smart little thing.

She got mad that I was taking pics during her  movie and bothering her...


Notice her fat lip in the bottom corner? She fell yesterday :-(

Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad everything is going well for Brielle, I bet your just running off those calories with all those girls!
    How did Raya fall? Can't wait to see everyone tomorrow!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)