Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Elf Yourself 2010

Today's morning activity? Elf Yourself haha. The girls LOVED making these....we made like 10 and watched them over and over again haha.

Here's one (click the link):

elf yourself

Oh, and YIPPEE....I just got my coupon for 50 free Christmas cards....my last blog post successfully met all the requirements. Talk about a good deal! :-)

Now it's time for bed  I think...the girls' new thing is that all day long they say they're "done playing"....no matter what activity I set up or how many toys I have they claim to be bored after like 5 minutes....so all day long I found myself saying "ok, that's fine....if you're bored then you can go sit it timeout....it's your choice so which sounds more fun?"   That is  just  something that drives me CRAZY! :-P

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you guys are having fun!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)