Tuesday, November 23, 2010

hat of the day club

I feel like this blog has turned into the hat of the day club! :-) However I just couldn't stop myself....I had to make another hat during nap time today....I'm obsessed! haha. I don't think I can stop until I've tried all my patterns :-P

Unfortunately Miss Raya does NOT like my monkey hat I made her! I made it for her to grow into so I think it's just too easy for her to take off haha. But guess what? The twins were wearing monkey shirt today and they LOVE my monkey hat! Lydia has asked to try it on like 4 times haha....they think it's so funny.

So, since Raya  wasn't being a good model I  made do with the two good girls I did have!


Good girl #2



My naughty girl....



And lastly, the hat can be made without the flower....and I can trim it in any color so it could be for a baby boy or gender nuetral. May become my new go-to baby gift!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute!! The girls look adorable in the hat! Did Raya want to wear it once they wore it?
    Love, Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, she was more than happy to let them wear it :-P She just kept taking it off when I'd put it on. The only thing I can think is that its so loose that's why. B/c its the same style as the owl hat, which she left on. I just wanted the monkey hat to be bigger so that she doesn't have a ton of hats that all need to be worn at once.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)