Monday, November 22, 2010

Little Monkey

Remember how I said Raya climbs up on everything now? Well this morning we were getting ready to go into town (the twins ended up staying with Grandma today so Raya  and I got to live it up!) and when I came back from putting my coat on I saw Raya, turning her jeep into a jungle gym!


I caught ya!!



She ended up getting stuck  on top and she called for me saying "stuck! stuck!" haha. When I sat her correctly in the jeep so acted PO'd that I had ruined  her  climbing fun :-P

The child has major attitude

...and just b/c she was so damn cute at breakfast....



Later gators!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are guys have your hands full with that one!! Looks like she likes that hat! Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)