Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sippygate Scandal of 2010

I'm going to pretend that I don't  hear all my munchkins up from their nap early (please go back to sleep! :-) and try to fit in this quick update.

I just had to share these pics from the other day....I like to refer to it as Sippygate Scandal 2010! As you can see Miss Raya was simply beside herself when she discovered this sippy cup did not fit in her cozy coupe cupholder. Silly Mama tried to run and get another sippy and show her that the new one DID fit....but seconds later that sippy literally zoomed by my head--she chucked it at me!! She then proceeded to scream and cry big crocodile tears while she continued with her futile attempt to fit the too big sippy into the too small cupholder.




Demanding that I rectify the situation immediately!

In other sippy related pics, as I think I mentioned in an earlier post, Raya is obsessed with carrying her many sippy cups around with her. Here she is trying to make her way to breakfast with not 1 but 3 sippys!


Raya had her "cutest pumpkin in the patch" shirt for festive wear last month--this month we have an adorable "everyone is thankful for me!" shirt :-)




How can you NOT be thankful for this adorable little face?! :-)




I always chuckle when I see her eating at the "big kid" table. She's growing up so fast!




She LOVES her food! She eats what both twins eat combined!


There you go...I fullfilled my picture promise today! Now I better go get the squealing munchkins out of bed...

2 comments:

  1. Those pics with Raya tring to fit the sippie cup in the coupe are sooooo cute! I think she is going to give you a run for your money!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blog made me laugh, reminds me of something Kaylee might do! Love her thanksgiving shirt. To cute

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)