Saturday, November 20, 2010

What do you think?

So today during Raya's nap I made up my 2nd hat attempt. It's a sparkly Christmas snowflake hat! However the pattern only had directions for one size of snowflake, no matter what size hat you made. So the snowflake looks, shall we say HUGE, on Raya's head! haha. What do you think....can she  pull it off?


Otherwise I can 1) try to unattach the snowflake and see if I can scale it down or 2) I can pin the long "points" of the snowflake back so that it looks more like a white flower

Do you like it as is or does it need snowflake revisions? :-) Lee thinks its too big, but I can't trust his opinion b/c  he's a guy lol

To end, a few other quickies of her modeling...



1 comment:

  1. Love the hat, I have to agree with Lee, the snowflake is too big, it's very cute, just too big, it takes away from the hat and from Rayas pretty little face!
    Love, Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)