Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 recap

So it's New Year's Eve...2010 is almost over! 2010 was my first "full" year as a mom and it has been so much fun for sure :-) We don't have big plans for tonight b/c quite frankly I'm too tired and uncomfy to even want to go out at all, so I think we're just going to have a quiet night at home (and Mama will  I'm sure be in bed long before midnight!!)

I thought that in honor of New Year's Eve though I would recap some "highlights" from 2010. I tried to pick 1 or 2 pics from each month of Raya's blog this last year so we can all  relive the fun of 2010 with Miss Raya Marie :-)

January--I started my Etsy shop!


Raya's first applique shirt :-)
 February--Raya's first Valentine's day!


March--Not much happened this month haha...but she had awesome 9 month professional pics!


April-- Raya's first Easter basket!



May-- My very first mother's day...


....and Raya's 1st birthday!


June-- Raya's first overnight!! Fun at Grandma and Grandpa F's




July-- Raya's first trip to the Children's Museum! (We need to go again now that she's walking!)



August-- Got to see Aunt Megan and Uncle Shawn!!


September-- first baseball game!


...and first zoo trip!


October-- First trip to a pumpkin farm!


...and very first time trick-or-treating :-)


November-- Mama's obsession with making hats began :-)


December-- Continuing our Xmas tree hunt tradition


So as you can see there were many many "firsts" this year! I think my New Year's Resolution is going to be that I want to continue enjoying all the "firsts" of 2011 as well! It's so much fun watching Raya grow each month and with baby Brielle I will get to relive all of Raya's "firsts" again! I think that's definitely a New Year's Resolution that will be easy to keep :-)

Happy New Year everyone!!! And no, haven't gone into labor yet....although Lee was sort of hoping I'd have the first baby of 2011 so that we'd get a bunch of free stuff :-P

2 comments:

  1. the pics of Raya are too cute! I'm with ya on probably being asleep before midnight! haha Have a happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics, but makes me very sad to think how fast she has grown. I will be very happy to get everybody closer so I can spend more time with everybody!! Time goes way to fast!
    Love, Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)