Monday, December 20, 2010

Still pregnant :-)

Well, I thought I should update everyone and let you know that baby didn't pop out yet haha. Today with all the snow we got we just took it pretty easy at home so I think being off my feet helped a lot. I've had a few contractions here and there today but nothing like yesterday so maybe things have settled down for awhile!

Today  Lee took Raya outside to play....she hated it from what I hear haha. It could be that she didn't appreciate the way he tried teaching her how to make snow angels....from the looks of the picture Lee took I think snow angels are her personal  hell lol



It took me a good 10 minutes to dress her for outside and she wanted back in within 5 minutes haha

Other than that today Raya helped me wash up Brielle's clothes and blankets etc....Raya is a good laundry helper for her pregnant Mama b/c she climbs in the dryer to rescue all the tiny baby socks that get stuck in the very back :-) Lee put together Brielle's bed today too so that's now all set up in our bedroom...I think we're just about "ready" for her arrival! I even bought some newborn diapers and have those ready and waiting.

Tomorrow Raya  has her 18 month doctor's appt....I'm curious to find out what she weighs! :-P She hasn't had a checkup since her 12 month one, so I feel like it's been forever since she's been to the doctor.  I'll be sure to update afterwards to reveal her current stats!

Short and sweet tonight...Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I kept the phone close by all day just in case!!!!! Looks like Raya loves snow(NOT)Can't wait to see what Raya stats are . Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)