Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Day

I have lots of pics from this morning at our house for Easter, but I've got these pics from my mom's camera today that I need to share first...so we're going out of order. Tomorrow I'll share the cute pics from this morning :-)

But today at Easter for my mom's side (Lee's parents came too) we got good pics as well!

All three girls wore their matching outfits lol...too cute



Then we attempted a picture with Grandma and all four grandkids....somewhat a disaster getting 4 kids to all look at the same time LOL




At least we tried!

My little cousin helped Sawyer and Raya do Easter crafts :-)



John referred to the dining room as the "hen house" haha.


My Aunt who's getting married next weekend got to play with Miss Brielle :-)


My cousin's little girl was out like a light!


We did a pinata instead of an egg hunt---it was a hit! (pun intended)







Addie busted it! Love the expressions of everyone in the background lol








Then we let Keegan hit the empty one, since Addie broke it before he had a turn!



Raya and Brielle got great Easter baskets from both sets of grandparents--thanks!!




Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics!!! We had sooo much fun!!The girls all look sooo cute in their matching sweaters!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)