Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lil' Sis--in the spotlight

Raya who? Today's post is focused on that sweet, adorable baby #2--Miss Brielle!

My smiley girl


I distinctly remember the day Raya wore this outfit, so I was able to look it up on my blog and find a picture to compare hehe


Pretty sure I hit the genetic jackpot, getting such an adorable little girl twice! :-)


This morning we ran to the mall, b/c  I had to pick up some 18 month onesies in order to fulfill that order for the store at the mall--let's just say I was pushing a big  double stroller around and it was empty! Brielle screamed until I wore her in my wrap, and  Raya kept saying she wanted to "play", which meant running around like a crazy child. Of course when I actually did stop to let her play on the equipment she decided to throw a tantrum for snack instead. I tell ya, the terrible  2's have arrived! :-)

Raya wore her new purple shirt and shoes from the Easter Bunny--and then we had this jacket that Grandma F. had bought her for next year, but we just rolled up the sleeves and let her test it out today



Ok, back to little sister :-)

I had her  try on the hat we had bought her to go with the dress she's wearing to the upcoming weddings....it fits now!


The girls are going to be so stinkin' cute  this weekend in their matching dresses :-) I love the way this hat highlights her chubby cheeks! hehe


Eyelashes to envy...





"Bye bye everyone! Hope you loved all the pictures of me today!"


1 comment:

  1. Thats what I'm talking about!!!! My pretty little Brielle!!!! Can't wait to kiss those cheeks Saturday!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)