Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sittin' pretty

Nothing exciting picture wise today...just my girls, sittin' pretty like always :-)

Brielle did another photoshoot in one of cousin Harper's outfits...love this one too!


Breaking out the pouty lip :-P





The girls played with Grandma today while Lee went fishing and I ran into town. Then this evening Lee and I took the girls out to eat at Ruby Tuesdays...yum. Then we ended with a trip to Gander Mountain for Daddy, where Raya convinced Daddy she needed this super cute fishing hat! The sides snap up to become kind of a cowgirl hat, or unsnap to be a fishing hat haha



Then when we got back home Lee and I took the girls for a walk. It's a really nice night...almost hot!


When the walk was over Raya had a little bit of a shit fit LOL. She was not a happy girl to have to come inside!


'Tis the life :-P


1 comment:

  1. I love the big flower on Brielle! Raya is just toooo cute in that hat!!
    Love,Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)