Monday, April 4, 2011

Somebody stop me...

....because this house will soon be taken over by legwarmers I think!! Tonight I learned how to make the girls legwarmers...and I think I may have found a new obsession!!! :-)


Took me awhile to get the hang of it, but once I did I can now whip up a pair in about 10 minutes...made these 3 pairs tonight :-)  No more overpriced Babylegs for us anymore!!! Legwarmers used to run me anywhere from $7-12 a pair....I can make these for $1-3 a pair...score :-P

3 comments:

  1. When do you sleep!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! I need to learn how to sew cause I'm obsessed with leg warmers but I don't like to pay $7 or more for them. keep up the good work. Do you think you'll sell leg warmers on your etsy shop cause I would buy some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow- they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)