Sunday, May 1, 2011

Done!

I finished my order for the mall ...just have to deliver it tomorrow!

Overall I'm happy with how everything turned out--but  I'm nervous b/c I don't usually deliver my goods face to face, and I hope it's what she was expecting! I'm not a big business, just a little handmade "store --she should know that, but still makes me a little worried about what she's expecting. Oh well. I also wish she had gotten some of my really cute items, but obviously those things are more expensive and don't  have the profit margin she wants. So basic birthday shirts it is! I also wish these were on the cute girlie style tshirts, but those are more expensive too--I did show her this shirt style ahead of time though and she OK'd it, so it should be fine with her.

Here are all the clippies I made for her:



I threw in some freebies as well, like this one that I tried out some lacey ribbon on. I think it's cute, but I guess she can see if it sells haha


I also threw in some basic white clippies


Then I made 8 shirts...here are a few of them:


She ordered 1s, 2s, and 3s


My stitching is nice and even :-)


Hope she can sell them and order more! :-)

....don't miss my other new update below either

3 comments:

  1. good job those look great!
    I'll get pics of the girls in their leg warmers soon. thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure she'll love them!!!! Great job!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh cute! i think the one with ribbon is amazing. i'd totally buy it :) how much do you charge for a "2" shirt? maybe i could get one from you to match the tutu. i'll go to your esty store now...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)