Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Time out

Sorry faithful blog followers, but I think I'm going to be taking a "time out" from the blog for a few days. My etsy shop is blowing up! haha. Go figure, when I'm out of town practically every weekend and super busy that's when suddenly everyone wants to buy from me :-P I currently have a list of EIGHT shirts to make, one owl birthday outfit with skirt, a ring bearer pillow for the wedding this weekend, and now the store at the mall just contacted me and said she's wanting to order about 9 more birthday shirts with matching hair clips! Yay money, but my goodness, busy busy :-) Did I mention here yet that before I left for vacation this past weekend I stopped by the mall and showed them my tutus I started making? Well she liked them and said she was going to make up and order for some of those too. NoPaparazziPlease is taking over the world :-)

For fun to hold you all over until we're back, I found some pictures of Raya and her friend Brynley from earlier meetings, and I thought it'd be fun to share them so we can see how much they've grown!

This was their first meeting. Raya was about a month old and Brynley was 5 months



Then this meeting was about a month later I  think, and for some reason this is the only picture I have of them together from that trip


Then who could forget this meeting when they both discovered their daddies disgusting love of pheasants :-P Raya was like 7 months and Bryn was almost 11 months I think


This was from that same trip



Then they did meet one other time when Raya was almost 12 months--at Terri and Caleb's wedding--but I don't have any pictures of them together from that trip for some reason! Bryn  must have been too busy with her flower girl duties :-)

"See" you all in a few days!! And wish me luck getting these orders done, since my kids refuse to nap at the same time so I basically have to do all of my sewing after 9 pm when Brielle goes to bed!

1 comment:

  1. It's just hard to believe how fast those kids grow!!! I wish that darn house would sell, then I could take the girls while you worked on your orders!!! Sooon it will be better!!
    Love,
    Geama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)