Thursday, June 23, 2011

Beloved "So So"

Today Raya got to hang out with her beloved cousin "So So"...she was so excited! She asks to play with him probably 5 times a day, and when she found out we were meeting him at the Science Station today she said "YAY!!!!!" haha.

The Science Station is just a little exhibit at the mall near my parents' and the kids had fun exploring and running off energy!




This is quite the Mickey/Minnie get up I found at Target LOL


Her "pleeeeeeease" face :-)



This was funny--Raya was desperately trying to "save" sissy from the dinosaur




As you can imagine, we get many "oooohs" and "ahhhhhhs" when I push the girls in their stroller through a public place :-)




Brielle was so cute today...I made her a flower especially for Grandma since she loves them. And her shirt says "Grandma's Girl"




Cousin Harper had a blast at the Science Station too of course :-) Such a pretty girl!



I tried my new cheapo sling out today at the mall...Brielle actually liked it a lot more than I expected!


She even fell asleep in it!


Lastly, I got some pics of Raya modeling my new ruffle butt training pants this morning....OMG, I"ve never seen a cuter tush in my life!



I've already had multiple people ask for custom orders on these bad boys....the potty packs are a hit I think! :-)

Oh, and one more thing, I think we're going to get an offer on the house! The realtor called tonight and said the one couple is in the process of securing financing so they can make an offer, and they called him and asked for him to call them if any other offers come in...any chance we'll get a bidding war? Nah, that'd be TOO lucky :-P Supposedly this financing is supposed to be squared away by the end of the week.

Lastly (for real this time) my bloggy friend at http://kayleeandkeirasmommy.blogspot.com/ gave me my first blog award!


 
 
 
The rules for The Adorable Blog Award are...
1.  Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them
2. Tell us something about yourself
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers
4. And let them know you awarded them!


So, thanks Joeylee at http://kayleeandkeirasmommy.blogspot.com/  !!!

And let's see...something about me that you may not already know is that when I was 14 years old I was fired from a $2 an hour babysitting job because I got caught "with" two boys in the apartment where I was babysitting LOL. Funny thing was that I was incredibly shy around boys in high school and the most exciting thing that happened when they came over was I think I gave them a bag of chips or something, but when the kids' mom got wind that there were boys over she had a shit fit and came storming in to the apartment and scared the living daylights out of me!!!  Funny stuff. That was pretty much the only "bad" thing I ever did in high school....I was a total rebel ;-)

And 5 other blogs I nominate are:
http://www.kellehampton.com/ (had to throw this one in...check it out if you haven't before!)

....oops, gotta go! Sorry, only 3 nominees for now!

2 comments:

  1. Raya and her training pants, oh! so cute!!

    ~Anu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pants will be a hit!!!!! Way Cute!!!! My Brielle was sooo pretty today in her flower head band!!!! I just love the way Raya adores her cousin So So !!!!
    Love, Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)