Wednesday, June 1, 2011

FAIL

I started potty training Raya at about 8am this morning, and now at 9:52am we are officially DONE potty training. Why? Well it certainly isn't because she's a potty training genius who has it figured out already, let me just say that! More like we are already out of pants that haven't been peed on and she went from "YAY! Potty!" to "Nooooooooooooooooooo Mama!" in less than 2 hours.

I'll post some pictures later. Just thought I'd let ya'all know how my pee-tastic morning went :-)

2 comments:

  1. i know how you feel, I have started trying again with Kaylee. I guess I can say Kaylee is half potty trained, cause she goes #2 on the potty all the time. I haven't changed a poop diaper in I don't know how long. Its been so nice. But I still don't think Kaylee is quiet ready to be 100% potty trained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would just take a break and then keep tring until she's ready. I can just hear her say nooooo!
    Love,Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)