Wednesday, July 6, 2011

House P.S.

Ugh, just kill me! Lee talked to the realtor and found out that the people who came Saturday to look at our house a 2nd time were looking at a total of 3 houses that day and ultimately offered on one of the other houses. We're dead in the water. Done. Blah.

Then the other people who've been trying to get financing apparently JUST got financing....which is good. But the realtor said that the fact that they took so long to get it makes him question how motivated they are to make a decision and offer on anything.

Our only hope is that the other house the people from scenario #2 liked is the same one that the people in scenario #1 just bought....then the people in scenario #2 would have to pick ours or nothing at all haha. Doubt that's the case, but we can hope!

And so the wait continues....

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooooo disappointed that they didn't buy your house. I keep telling myself not to get my hopes up but it's not working!! Soon this will just be a memory and you'll be back home. Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)