Saturday, August 27, 2011

Photo contest 2011--BRING IT!

So tonight Lee and I entered into a spontaneous photography competition. It all started when Lee grabbed the camera and I said something like "oh, you're trying to be an awesome photographer like me now huh?"....and then he said something like "you may take *more* pictures than me, but I take *better* pictures than you"....at which point I challenged him to a competition LOL. And let me tell you, Lee  is VERY  competitive. He took the girls for about 1 year and held the camera hostage....and then gave them to me when they each had about 10 seconds of happiness left and the camera had 2 minutes of battery life. (Needless to say I feel he had a slight edge!) Being at a significant disadvantage though doesn't worry me....I have faith that the true photographer  will be crowned winner here in this forum (need I remind you all that this is MY forum....perhaps you better think twice before voting against me!)  All joking aside though, help us out--crown a winner! Be honest.

Here's how you play. Pick ONE photo of each girl (one of Brielle, one of Raya) that is your favorite. Judge based  on the overall  photo--composition, creativity, editing, etc. etc. To keep things fair we were not allowed to change clothes or add accessories in their hair....they wore what they were already in (which for Raya was pantless in a raincoat--don't ask!) Comment with your  favorite photo for each girl--the winner gets bragging rights for all eternity! (and knowing Lee, if  he wins he will remind me of this for all eternity most definitely).

The entries, in no particular order, are:

For Raya--

#1


#2



#3


#4



#5



....and for Brielle the entries are:

#1




#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


Now vote! Voting will  end in a couple days, once we feel we have a sufficient number of votes to make things fair hehe. Remember, you are voting for the best photo for each girl--judge based on composition, creativity, photo editing, etc....everything counts!

We anxiously await the verdict....

19 comments:

  1. My vote is for #2 for both girls :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 1 for both girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #3 for both girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello :)

    Raya: #1

    Brielle: #2


    <3
    Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 for raya, #3 for brielle. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1 Raya ......3 Brielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hands down # 1 for Raya
    # 3 for Brielle
    Love, Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grandpa Dennis votes #1 Raya # 3 Brielle, ( PS I did not tell him my vote)
    Love
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, there!

    My choices are:

    Raya #4
    Brielle #3

    What a couple of cuties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Raya 1
    Brielle 2
    Love the blog.
    Amanda Kalen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Raya #2
    Brielle #3
    Adorable!


    Joeylee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shawn and I are in agreement - 1 for Raya and 3 for Brielle. I'll enter the competition next week! -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  13. #1 for Raya and #1 for Brielle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amanda and I both vote #1 for Raya and #2 for Brielle.
    -Amy Marcov

    ReplyDelete
  15. i vote # 2 for raya and # 1 for brielle

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)