Thursday, November 17, 2011

Are you kidding me?!

I have sold 15 shirts today, and some miscellaneous hair clippies to match. FIFTEEN. In one day.

Needless to say I'm very busy and can't  really blog....must sew! :-) Especially considering my average production output is  like 2-3 shirts a night....not 15 lol. Thinking I know what my weekend looks like. But it's  all  good because it seems that for the second year in a row I can purchase all of  our xmas presents for the girls and family with my Etsy money from christmas sales---so it's win win. And if you have purchased from me (thanks to my *many* readers who have!!!) then you can feel good about the fact that your money went towards Raya's infamous new Baby Bop shirt and Caillou doll, both of which I'm sure we'll be seeing around the blog here a lot come Christmas hehe.

And  to end...I've been fogetting I think to do my "thankful" posts the last couple times---bad Shawna! Anyways, today I'm thankful for my new little nephew, who's due date is in less than a week! Remember when "Aunt Megan and Uncle Shawn" ----Lee's brother and wife--came to visit Brielle after she was born?

That doesn't  even look  like Brielle!
We are so excited for them, and the girls can't  wait to love on (aka torture) their new cousin next month.

That is all. Back to the sweatshop :-P

2 comments:

  1. I can not believe that is Brielle!!! where does the time go!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... you're going to be one busy lady! I hope you know that you can take your time with my boys' order... I'm going to give them as presents, so I don't need them for over a month!

    That's so great that you can use the $$ for Christmas-- I used to make gift tins filled with cookies/candy and they made me a couple hundred bucks, but the time was grueling and not a real gain considering I was up until 2am every night! I hope you aren't forced into that schedule!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)