Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!

We had a wonderful day. Thankful for family, food, fun, and fantastic little girls!


I decided to give up on the idea of staging some elaborate Christmas card photos---because frankly I'm too busy to think of something and too lazy to put the effort into setting some photoshoot up, only to be disappointed by uncooperative children--who even when trying to cooperate still never manage to look at the camera at the same time! lol. So we took a few pictures today with them looking cute in their matching outfits--and I scraped together  a few for a Christmas card. Not going to share the  card on here yet though, but these are others from the day :-)






I had to chuckle, as I  stuffed Brielle's  highchair  under  the kitchen counter and she ate mum-mums like a poor  forgotten baby, while the rest of us sat around the table for Thanksgiving dinner :-P Oh well, she didn't seem to mind!


Raya was in 7th heaven sitting at the  "kiddie table"....she  thought sitting under the kitchen counter was super cool!


It's the little things that make her happy :-)
...and then after eating a giant Thanksgiving dinner and stuffing ourselves full we did what any normal family would do...we went and jumped on the trampoline! LOL



Love her baby belly showing haha


I warned Grandma that  her butt would make the blog :-P



And now  I'm off to let my stomach recover before  our next Thanksgiving celebration on Sunday!

P.S. Check  out my blogger friend over at Mrs. Mommy to see pics of her little girl modeling the turkey shirt I made her---she looks adorable! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Cute family pics. I love Brielle's shoes, where did you find them?

    Can't wait to see the Xmas card. Glad you guys had a good day


    Joeylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the matching outfits. I bet the Christmas cards are going to be adorable! How can they not be? :)

    I will get some more/better pictures of Kyla in the turkey shirt on Sunday. My family was so concerned about getting the Packer gear on today!

    And by the way, you were totally right about the black Friday shopping. I was scared for my life at Walmart and called Tyler ready to cry. So I'm home early and will NEVER do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics!!!!( All except the butt shot!!!!!!)
    The pic with Brielle and Ruth Ann is perfect!!!Brielle looks like the cutest little gerber baby!!! The look on Rayas face on the last pic is to die for!!!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy thanksgiving! Love the matching outfits!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)