Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm an Aunt!!!! (Again!)

Ryan Carl H. was born tonight--9lbs and 20.5 inches long. We are so happy for Lee's brother and  wife Megan...wish we lived closer  to  go give the big guy some hugs and  kisses! Megan has texted a couple pictures and although it's always hard to tell  what a baby *really* looks like this early, I'm seeing Shawn's darker coloring but a lot of Megan's  features...we'll see if I'm right! Megan promises to send more pictures tomorrow ---but oh my, the after bath picture she sent awhile  ago had tons of chubby baby deliciousness hehe :-)

Oh, and get this! The little stinker  decided to be born on his OTHER aunt's birthday! I mean, if Megan's sister thinks she can win favorite aunt that  easily she's mistaken. I need to come up with my own claim to fame, but so far I got nothin' lol. ...but I did say I'm buying him a pony :-P

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll post a "real" blog  update on the girls tomorrow---too tired after working in my sweat shop all night, and after cleaning up shards of glass  with Lee all  evening after Raya  broke our floor lamp and managed to shatter the glass lamp globe so that the entire dining room and living room was covered in glass bits. Oy.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Iam so happy Ryan is finally here and all is well , can't wait to see pics, big boy!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on being an auntie again. How exciting!


    Joeylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo - I made your blog! Just checking to see if you had any pictures yet. Can't get the one I have off my phone...Do you think she's too busy to post pictures? What kind of blogger will she be? Have we taught her nothing? :-) - The OTHER Aunt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get them off my phone either! I know, I mean it's not like she's busy doing anything....I have no idea why I'm not getting hourly photos from her---she's slacking!!!

    -- The *other* other Aunt ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)