Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A toddler's Christmas list....

So I'm keeping it short and sweet today, b/c  I've got Harper and  Sawyer and  another one coming in a bit, so it's crazy here today :-)

First, I forgot to share this picture from last week when Sawyer's cousin from the other  side of the family was over playing:



His  little brother was here  too, and that's who I'm watching this afternoon for a bit....he's the cutest little thing, don't you think?


Today I tried a Christmas card photoshoot for Emily, per her request. Not going to share  those  pictures but  here is a sneak  peek  at Sawyer's adorable  hat :-)


Lastly, I  did Christmas shopping for Raya yesterday and got her pretty well  set. Toys r us has free shipping on toys right  now plus I  got $15 off an order of $100 with the code "happyholiday"....so it worked  out well and I don't have to leave the house!

I got her a Caillou doll and also these cool magnetic puzzles and this fun hide and seek farm puzzle and these beginner patterning blocks . And lastly, the ultimate Santa surprise....every time I ask Raya what she wants Santa to bring  her  she says "a Baby  Bop shirt" ....the girl is dying for one and I can never find one in a store! Well I could make one, but that is the one character that is going to be very hard for me to do b/c  the face/head has so many details and Raya doesn't appreciate abstract baby bops lol. So i found a lady on Etsy who has an embroidery machine and I ordered this shirt  for Raya....with her name on it Baby Bop  I'm pretty sure she will die of happiness when she opens this up :-) Oh, and one more thing...I got her this personalized fairy book that spells out her first and last name....so cool! See it here  If you click on "take tour" you can read the whole book....she will love it. It's a little pricey, but it's such a special and personalized book ....plus it's free shipping right now and has great reviews

Lastly, my mom is getting the girls Pottery Barn Anywhere chairs for their big  xmas gifts. Everyone I've ever talked  to and all the reviews I've read say these chairs are the best and kids love them, so I'm excited. I got them both the brown polkadot ones  so they look nice in the living room and also I figured they would hide dirt well. Each girl will have her name embroidered on the back  too :-) Aren't they cute?

So excited for Xmas!!! I should probably buy Miss Brielle something now for Christmas so that  she doesn't  feel completely  neglected LOL

6 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! :) So glad you were able to find a baby pop shirt & those pottery barn chairs are great! Hope you guys are having a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute little boys. Sawyer is so photogenic, he's always smiling. That baby bob shirt is so cute. Love the chairs, kaylee loves her mini recliner chair. Brown hides the dirt awesomely (kaylees chair is brown)

    Joeylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good with your shopping, I have no clue what I'm getting my girls!! Those chairs are super adorable... What color did u get their names embroidered in???

    Cecily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cecily! The only option on the brown chair for their names was white. You are able on the website to type the name in and "preview" what it'll look like---I chose the girlie cursive looking font. I can't wait to see them! :-)

    Shawna

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the xmas gifts!!! You always find the neatest stuff!!! That Baby Bop shirt is the cutest thing I have ever seen, Raya is going to go crazy when she sees it!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see the pictures you took for Emily!!!! I also can't wait until you take the pics for my card!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wanting to get Kyla one of those chairs since she was born. I am definitely getting it for her for either Christmas or her birthday. I love the brown!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)