Monday, December 5, 2011

4 kids...officially too many!

So my last entry talked about 1 versus 2 kids....and today I'm hear to tell you that I don't  know about 3 kids, but 4 kids is officially too many for me I think! haha. Four kids are doable on occasion, but you won't find me birthing 4 of my own any time soon LOL

See exhibit A:






In Brielle's defense, while Sawyer was nicely posing with *his* younger sibling...


...Raya was doing *this* to her sibling :-P


In other news, under the coffee table continues to be a highly covetted spot :-P


Today I realized that Harper always missed out on the tutu fun, so we let her be a princess for awhile too!


She pulled the tutu up over her head lol



Raya had major problems *sharing* the tutu and wings. She isn't great at sharing her things!


The craziest thing about having 4 kids---the mess they can  create in mere seconds!


Out of the 4, these 2 are by far the strangest in the bunch :-P



I appologize for not updating yesterday, but  Raya was still at Lee's parents' (she had a great time!) and Brielle was actually with *my* parents yesterday, so I  was kidless and went out and  finished my Christmas shopping--yay :-) No pictures to be taken though--gasp.

To  end today, my mom has been wanting to see the pictures I took for Emily for her Christmas card photoshoot, and since she has now sent the cars out I figure I'm safe to share them. She only used one picture, but here are a bunch from that day...enjoy Grandma :-P

This is the one she used on the card...cute right? Too bad
my own kids wouldn't pose this nicely lol







And for fun...



Happy Monday everyone!

4 comments:

  1. haha poor Brielle, Kaylee does the same thing with Keira and she wants no part of it! Very cute pictures of Saywer and Harper!


    Joeylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!! I love the pics you took of Sawyer and Harper,I'll have you order all of those for me!!!!Poor Raya, she is just tring to love on Brielle!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, the picture of Raya and Brielle is hilarious. Such a loving big sister! 4 kids, yikes! They're all adorable though :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)