Friday, December 2, 2011

To grandmother's house we go

Tonight Miss Raya left to spend the weekend with Lee's parents...her first ever overnight there! I've been telling her that since she is a big  girl, and Brielle is a baby, that *she* gets to have a special weekend with Grandma and Grandpa while sissy has to stay home with Mama. She's been so pumped, and keeps talking about how she's going to the "zoo" ---since they live on a farm haha--and she says she's going to "feed kitties with Grandma and pet the cows" :-)

For a little  while this afternoon she started saying "No! I stay!" and when I asked why she said "I'm scared"....but by the time it was time for her to leave she was pumped again. I got her in her pjs since it's a long drive and she posed with her suitcase---such a big girl!




"Smile pretty at the camera"

"No, smile a *nice* smile"

"Give a thumbs up for Grandma and Grandpa's house!"

Goodbye kisses

Nope, not even posing with Daddy gets me a nice smile LOL


Can't wait to hear Sunday night how it goes! The sad thing is that Brielle keeps speed crawling to Raya's room looking for her....awww...she misses big sister :-P

During the day today we had our friend baby Sam come visit with her mommy. She is one month older than Brielle (but more petite!)....and they have the same coats! :-)




Thanks for coming to play today!


Lastly, a fellow Iowa blogger friend of mine bought Xmas shirts for her kids from me and posted pictures of them on her blog yesterday...so super cute! Check her out over here: Life With Our Little Ones

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! (And thanks even more for the shirts.)

    Hope Raya has a good weekend away and hope you enjoy being the mother of one for a couple days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raya looks soooo excited about going to grandpa and grandma Hufendicks!!! I know she'll have a great time!!!Baby Sam is adorable,love their matching coats. My favorite pic is the thumbs up!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...hope she has fun at Grandma & Grandpa's house! I am sure she will be spoiled!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)