Saturday, January 14, 2012

Brielle's Birthday Eve

Twas the night before Brielle's  birthday party, when all through  the place
Only Mama was stiring, trying to clean up the  space.
The balloons were tied to the banister with care,
In hopes that the party guests soon would be there.

The birthday  girl was nestled all snug in her bed,
While visions of cupcakes danced in her head.
With a long to-do list, and I having said,
"I wish I  could  finish up and  just go to bed!"


.....and so sorry, no blog  update tonight  folks--I've got a party to plan :-) Stayed tuned though because the next blog  post  is sure to have way too  many pictures of one adorable little birthday  girl, partying it up at her sock  monkey birthday  bash!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Bday Brielle! Hope your party is a huge success...can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope she's having a great party day! That first party can be overwhelming, but we all know it's more for the Momma than the baby anyway. So Happy Party Day, Shawna! Hope it all goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...Lee was just saying "it's too bad you went to all this work and she won't even remember the party"....and I said "this party is a celebration for *me* surviving another child's first year, not her!" LOL :-)

      Delete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)