Sunday, January 15, 2012

Brielle's Birthday Party--Sock Monkey Madness!

I think I'm just  going to share a handful of favorite pictures for now, and do a proper update a little later. But the cliff note's version of today was that we had a wonderful party, great food, good company, fun presents, and depending on who you ask we had yummy cake! (Brielle was *not* a fan lol).

Enjoy a sneak peek of our festivities!

This might be my  favorite picture of Brielle from the day---she's not  smiling but seriously, how adorable is she?!


She  rocked her sock monkey outfit, despite my novice sewing abilities on something like this  lol. I think it was perfect for her  big day.


My cupcakes  turned out cute  too. I  ordered the  toppers on Etsy and  then did some brown and red sprinkles  on the others.





Yucky cupcake!



Yes, clean me up and let's move on like this  never  happened....


Rollercoaster toy from Grandma and  Grandpa F!


I <3 balloons


Bye-bye from the birthday princess!


And  yes, surprisingly (or not) I  have  many  more pictures from today to share later LOL. Hope you enjoyed your party Miss Brielle! :-)

6 comments:

  1. Love her outfit, so adorable. Can't wait to see more pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday party day Brielle! I have some catching up to do on your blog. I've been completely MIA. Looks like a great party. We had a good time too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Brielle!! Loving your sock monkey theme.

    My little lady will be 1 next month too - I can't wait!!

    Take care, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brielle looked soooo cute in her sock monkey outfit!!!!! Are you sure she is from our side of the family, does not like cake?)!!!!!!! Great party, can't wait for the rest of the pics!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh how adorable!!! I am loving her cute little outfit

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this theme! So adorable. You did such a great job! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)