* I'm really tired. The girls usually go to bed between 7 and 8 (Brielle is already in bed, Raya is up watching her before bedtime show right now). Then I typically take a 30 minute break before heading down to my "sweat shop" to work on Etsy orders. Between sewing, listing/renewing, packaging orders to mail, messaging customers, etc. I stay up until 12-1am. Then I'm up again at 7am. I'm not sure 6 hours is enough sleep for me haha.
*Raya didn't puke at all today. However she fakes that she has to now--for attention. It's pretty funny.
* I got all the way to the post office today before I realized it was President's Day.
*Raya has started calling me "Mommy" ....it makes me sad! She has *always* called me "Mama". I feel like now I'm a week away from "Mom" and then I will break down in tears lol. When I try to correct her and say "No, that's not my name! What's my name?" she says, "Shawna...So so (Sawyer) calls you Shawna!" ....Guess I'll take Mommy over Shawna :-P
* Brielle is 13 months old and I never took her 12 month sock monkey pictures. Crap.
* I updated all my fabric pictures today. I have some new fabrics for spring. I'm especially excited about some of my new "boy" fabrics....I didn't have many choices before. You can see an album of fabric pictures on my shop's facebook page ...and if you haven't "liked" my fb page yet please do! I have an upcoming giveaway planned---if the shop ever slows down a little I"m going to announce it on the fb page :-)
* I have been pinning tons of yummy looking food on my Pinterest boards but I have no desire to make them. I need a personal chef.
* This weekend we switched our master bedroom dresser back into our room (after the move to the new house we put it in Raya's room thinking we didn't need it). I looks really good back in our master again!
*Raya now points to the empty spot where the dresser used to be and tells me that's where her dollhouse is going (she's getting one for her birthday in May).
* Brielle choked on a water bottle cap today....in *Lee's* basement. He never picks up after his snacks down there. Tsk Tsk. Thankfully the cap was too large to actually swallow and I was able to dig it out of her mouth.
* The other day Raya modeled one of my new Etsy Shop designs---a bunting shirt that comes either personalized or not--any fabrics/color scheme
* I just got a custom order where I get to make 2 *adult* mustache shirts to match a little boy's birthday mustache shirt hehe. That will be fun :-)
* I'm going to go eat some Thin Mints....later!