Monday, February 27, 2012

Genetic Jackpot

I swear, both my girls are adorable, but  I think Miss Brielle hit the genetic jackpot if I do say so myself :-)



Rolling her  eyes at  me!




Naughty girl, standing on the chair!
This photoshoot took place *after* I fed her an entire thing of yogurt.....because  the girl woke up on the wrong side of the crib after her nap!

So far, so good with lion paci :-)
After our photoshoot she heard Raya  wake up from her nap....at which point the giggling and squealing started, as she RAN down the hall to go get Raya. She just adores big sister!



When we got to Miss Raya,  she  made  some funny faces for us :-)


Then Brielle decided she needed to get her sock monkey blanket out of her room....she's becoming quite  fond of her  sock monkey blanket!



To end, here is Miss Raya kissing  her  special treat---I bought her pudding  cups, something  I've never done. She was thrilled  to say the least :-)


That's all  I've got for you all  today---nothing earth shattering! I'm still under the weather with a cold and I'm trying to clean up our mess of a house that looks like a tornado hit (after Lee watching the girls and holding down the fort yesterday---let's just say he's not a very clean house-husband ;-)

See exhibit A from this morning---the state of  affairs in our main living area after a day with daddy!


Later everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I love to see that you are so real, and that you get a messy house like I do! Somedays I wonder how the kids can make such a disaster!!! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you from the minute I saw Brielle the she was going to be a beauty!!!!!! She is my pretty pretty baby!!!! Lee does a great job with the girls as they are getting older, I guess you'll just have to sacrifice the house!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how much they love each other! Cael is always excited to wake up Graham, too, and I think it's so cute. Until he goes in and says something like, "You stink, Graham. Wake up."

    We tried...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)