Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Go have another!

It's  time for our weekly "4 is great" post :-) After seeing these cute cousin pictures you're  going to all want to go have a few more kids, I just  know it lol.

4 is a chore, but it's never a bore!




Touchin' Tootsies

Here  is an unstaged look  at what 4 kids  is *really* like! ;-)








mad face

Raya is such a lover :-)

Notice how her cousins were recipricating the love LOL



tongue

sweet smile

I told them to line up to head downstairs. I love how Raya is gazing
adoringly at cousin Sawyer. She does this all day long. He's pretty much a God to her haha





Happy "hump day"!!!

12 comments:

  1. such cute kids! I love having four...you are right that it is NEVER a bore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I could do 4 full time like you, but it's fun once in awhile! :-)

      Delete
  2. That Sawyer is so cute!!

    I WISH MY KIDS HAD COUSINS!!

    ... wait, have I said that before? Only a billion times!

    I'll stop repeating myself. Just know that everytime you post pictures on your days to watch the kids, I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. Maybe there is an adopt-a-cousin program somewhere lol ;-)

      Yes, Sawyer has the best expressions!

      Delete
  3. I also love wednesdays, what great pics!!!!! I love that you have all four everyweek because you take such great pics, I just never have luck !!!! I am the luckiest grama ever!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F
    P.S Both girls layed down sooo nice last night around 830,I just love the sweet look on Rayas face as I sing you are my sunshine song, she looks at you like she knows just how much you love her!!!! they are still sleeping as I am checking the blog now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like so much fun at your place!! yes, siblings and cousins really are golden!! your pictures say that!
    i am your newest follower..pls follow back f you can.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pictures!! Looks like cousin day is never a bore in your house. :) They are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pics are great! I love the Sawyer and Raya shots and that sepia picture of Brielle is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)