* I often wear my jeans 3 days in a row before washing them.
* Sometimes I deliberately wait to take my shower when Lee gets home, just so that I can have a 10 minute vacation from the girls.
* When I was in 4th or 5th grade I stole a single bath bead from a store display. Then I felt so cool when I smashed it on the sidewalk outside.
* I don't wash bedsheets in our house nearly as often as is recommended.
* I'm long overdue to go to the dentist and keep putting it off because I don't want to be lectured.
* Lunch for the girls is a rotation of chicken nuggets, mac n cheese, hot dogs, peanut butter, and grilled cheese. I don't want to waste cooking real meals on lunch and I'm happy eating a deli sandwich every day.
* I often let items live in the dishwasher for days until they come out clean, rather than give in to hand washing. Once I even threw glasses away and bought new because they wouldn't come clean.
* When Lee and I are too wore out to give the girls baths/shower I convince Raya that it's "special lotion night" and she gets to put on my lotion instead, which makes her *almost* as happy.
* I love having the entire bed to myself when Lee is gone....even though I still only sleep on my little sliver of the king bed regardless.
* Raya watches at least 2 hours of TV every day.
*Sometimes I clean my house by piling everything into our bedroom and shutting the door.
* I update Facebook way too often and surely drive people crazy.
* 95% of the time "getting ready" for me includes only a quick pony tail, foundation, and mascara. I've been known to skip even that and just throw a hat on my head to run to the store.
* I can often be found wearing socks that have holes in them.
* In high school I got fired from a summer babysitting job because I let boys in the house and someone told on me.
* I miss lunch hour chatting from when I worked outside the home.
* I've put dirty socks back on the girls before after bath. Those damn tiny baby socks are constantly getting misplaced.
* I've threatened Raya with timeout if she didn't leave a hair pretty in.
* Sometimes I fake cry just so that Raya will stop what she's doing to give me hugs and kisses.
* I *do* have a favorite child....and who it is depends on the day you ask me!
* Some of the things that annoyed me about daycare I actually do myself now as a SAHM.
* Some days I think I'd be happy stopping with 2 kids. Other days I wish Lee would agree to 4.
* I gave up my breakfast time this morning in order to write this post for you :-)