Thursday, February 2, 2012

Photo bomb *and* an award!

First things  first. Recently  I was tagged for the 2nd time to win a very cool Liebster Blog Award! (So thanks to I'm Simply Momma and It is What It Is for passing this  award to me! ...and Mary, I'm sorry I totally forgot to do this before! :-)

"Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers in the hopes that it will bring many new friends/followers. So, in the spirit of good fun I am passing this award on to five other bloggers." Please stop by and visit them!
The Rules are:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

2. Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know.

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare- other bloggers.

5. Finally and the best rule of all..........have fun and spread the love!


Alrighty folks, so here goes... the blogs I tag are:
These Lees   ....I started reading this  blog very recently, after she bought a shirt  from me and said she was a reader who also had her own blog--how fun! I have  really enjoyed  reading her posts...and seriously, the one from the other day about Fisher  Price people....cracked me up!

Love My Pumpkins  ....This  is actually  my  sister in law's new  blog! (Sawyer and Harper's mom) You guys probably feel like you know them already right? :-) Well check  out her new blog---it's basically a food blog, full of lots of ideas for healthy eating and new recipes she creates. (I'm more of a cupcake and icecream sorta gal haha, but I know  there are tons of people who enjoy coming up with yummy ways to eat healthy---ya know, other than the dairy in icecream hehe). Plus she  includes cute  pics of Harper and Sawyer testing her recipes!

Diapers to Diplomas   ....This  is kinda  cheating  because  I'm a secret reader of this blog hehe.  But  she has twins about Raya's  age and she does Tot School with them and weekly updates with all her neat ideas. Tons of pinworthy things --if you like tot school stuff  you'll  love  this  blog.

Constant Chatter  ....Another  cheat  here, because  she  technically has a handful of followers *over* the limit for  this award haha...but this is another new blog I've been reading. Her youngest is Brielle's  age and you guys---she has FOUR GIRLS! Can you imagine how fun that  would be?! Ok, maybe  not to everyone, but I'm totally jealous :-P

Gracie Rae  ....I  haven't been reading this blog very long either, but  I'm already hooked on her two  adorable  little girls! They seriously could not be any  cuter. Plus, remember  that organizational  challenge I posted  about back around  New Years....with the weekly  challenges? Yeah, reading her blog and seeing that she has actually *done* them helps remind me I should probably make an effort LOL.

So go check  out  my  picks and say  "Hi" to them! :-)

And  to end, the promised photobomb from today....enjoy!

Starts off  ok...got my hopes up....

Hopes quickly stomped on. Cute sister photos not  happening!


A quick smile! We'll  take  it :-)

She wanted to fix sissy's headband. Poor sissy.


Those  eyes!

Now a walking  machine!!!

I love watching her  when she is playing,
and catching those  smiles when she decides something she's  doing is really funny!

Noah's Ark Little  People toy...still a favorite!

I deluded  myself into thinking they'd  sit there back to back  and pose all cute like....

....but  a  new  walker  NEVER sits still!!!!

And  my "back up" daughter  sits still...but insists on "smiling" unfortunately!


She  specifically asked  to do a photoshoot  with Baby Boo...Grandma, you will love this! :-)







Tomorrow is  Fashion Friday....be sure  to  stop by! ;-)

7 comments:

  1. The girls look to cute in their vday shirts.
    Congrats on the award

    Thank you for the helpful comment. I need to go get every color of thread & fabric to play around with. It's nice that walmarts shirts are only $3.44. I'm gonna try this easy skirt tutorial that I found on pinterest this weekend. I'm going to Joann's to get fabric & supplies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, just keep practicing! Sometimes I think the zig zag stitch is easier because the zig zags are forgiving if you aren't going in a perfectly straight line. But you then have to be careful when doing curves that the zig zags don't get funky and overlap. Can't wait to see your next project!

      Delete
  2. Um... I LOVE Brielle's jeans! (Okay, the shirts are totally adorable too.) But she looks so cute walking around in those jeans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Those were always some of my favorite jeans on Raya--Old Navy! :-)

      Delete
  3. Awww, thanks for the shout out! You are too sweet! LOVE your girls' shirts! Are you selling them in your shop?! If so, any chance I could buy some for my girls? By Valentine's Day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Taking last minute orders for the next couple days only--$20 shipped. Contact me through Etsy if anyone is interested! www.nopaparazziplease.etsy.com :-)

      Delete
  4. That pic of Raya kissing baby Boo is the cutest thing ever!!!!!!
    Brielle looks soooo cute in that headband!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)