Thursday, February 23, 2012

Road Trip!

Sorry guys---no real update, no pictures, nothing! Why, you may ask? Because I was road tripping from sun up to sun down today! My SIL Emily had been wanting to go to Ikea because she is redecorting Harper's bedroom....and sadly the nearest Ikea is almost 4 hours away from us haha. So she took a personal day off work today and another friend of hers and myself road tripped  with her to Ikea--fun stuff :-) Grandma watched the kids since it's her day off....thanks Grandma!!!

I didn't buy much (I mainly wanted  to go along for  adult conversation lol) but I did get a super long floating shelf for above our master bed like I"ve been wanting....and then I got some colorful picture frames for the playroom and also two "clothesline" looking things for displaying artwork in the playroom as well. I got a couple little organizational things and then a present for the girls---a play tunnel to crawl through (it was cheap and matched their  bedroom perfectly so I couldn't pass it up---they loved  it :-)

So that was my day---lots of roadtripping, 4+ hours spent in Ikea (no really haha), and a few fun new purchases. Tomorrow I'll try to take some pictures though, since I'm sure you're all going through withdrawal!!

...and guess  what? TOMORROW IS  FRIDAY!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I've been dying to take a trip down to Ikea. I'm waiting until I find out what we're having so I can get some cute things. I have a long list for the bedrooms and toy room/basement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They had so many cute baby room things! :-)

      Delete
  2. Ikea is amazing... I wrote a post a while back about how it's worth the drive. We went and only bought knick-knacks and had a blast... even with the kids! Show us your goods!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well pretty much everything I bought requires assembly and hanging---but I will definitely post pics whenever we get around to them! :-)

      Delete
  3. All day I have thought about how much I wish I were there again right now! I have no regrets about the amount of money I spent, so thanks for pushing me to buy so much! :) By the way, Harper has warmed up to the strawberry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good! Can't w ait to see her room all put together!

      Delete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)