1) I just realized that yesterday was my 500th blog post. Guess I should have posted something more exciting lol.
2) Brielle is almost 14 months old....and I've yet to take her 12 month sock monkey photos haha. Oops.
3) While listening to The Little Mermaid play in the van on our trip into town today I found myself thinking, "this movie would have gone a lot differently if Ariel had just written the Prince a note" :-P
4) Yesterday I had 8 Etsy orders. In somewhat of a panic I then increased my turnaround time to 3 weeks, thinking many people wouldn't want to wait that long and it'd give me a chance to catch up, etc. I was doing OK at first today with only 2 orders (although one was a complete outfit) and then tonight I got an order for 6 shirts from my boutique at the mall. Guess 8 is my lucky number right now haha.
4a) Wouldn't it be aweomse if my sales continued to grow at a pace that made it so I never had to return to a "real job"? Yeah, I'm starting to dream about that lol.
5) If you ask Brielle, "who's your favorite?" she always replies "Da Da"....she knows exactly what she's saying too. The whole time she says Da Da though you can hear Raya in the background saying "No, MAMA IS MY FAVORITE!" ....and then Lee gets into an argument with her about how he doesn't care if Mama is *her* favorite because he is *Brielle's* favorite LOL.
6) Raya's current obsession is watching Little Einsteins. I must say it's a welcome break from Caillou.
7) Here are 2 random pictures of the girls from this time last year (since I didn't take any today :-P)
8) Please don't ever name your child Charlotte. Seriously, I cringe every time I get an order with that name, because it's like the never ending name from hell to sew on a shirt haha. I almost thought about having a clause that says "if your child is named Charlotte please add $5 to the cost of your shirt".....not sure that would fly though lol
9) It's supposed to be unseasonably warm tomorrow around her....must run a couple errands but then thinking a trip to the park might be in order, if I can find one that's not too muddy!
10) Lee's new 3D tv is awesome. You can switch it to 3d to watch any normal show on TV in 3D (american idol in 3D anyone? hehe), but he also bought a couple real 3D movies (smurfs and something else) and I had my first 3D experience the other day. Super fun! Althought I don't think I could ever watch an entire movie in 3D....I start to get a headache after about 15 minutes ;-)
11) I think Raya needs this shirt when she starts preschool: http://www.etsy.com/listing/80982125/preschool-diva-embroidery-shirt
If I ever have a 3rd girl I'm definitely getting this adorable print for their bathroom: http://www.etsy.com/listing/85174910/wash-up-8x10-archival-watercolor-print
This would be the perfect wall art for our laundry room: http://www.etsy.com/listing/63235867/laundry-room-vinyl-wall-decal-cute-style
12) Raya was just flinging her sippy cup water at me and I tried to take it away from her but she yanked it back from me. I decided to ignore her and now she's saying "I PULLED my cup back out of your hand! I PUUUUULLLLLLED it back!"....Essentially the little shit is taunting me. I think it's time for this update to be done, and for the little Diva to go to bed....who's got the last laugh now Miss Raya? ;-)