Friday, March 2, 2012

Fashion Friday---Personalized hair clippies!

Today  for Fashion Friday I am featuring Ellie's Garden . They have tons of adorable  hair  accessories, but the thing I stumbled upon and just couldn't resist were their personalized  hair clips, found HERE

We got a set of 5, and they arrived today and are so adorable! If you're little one is like  Raya, pretty much needing a hair clip every day, then these are a must have. You can pick any colors to match whatever you'd like and they are really unique---people will definitely ask where you got them!

I picked these colors (plus the light pink  one Raya's wearing)






The second part of Fashion Friday is a heads up about the $1 bin at Target hehe. They have DORA SOCKS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (That was Raya *screaming*....she's very excited about them :-)



They also had many other socks in the $1 section too---princess ones, sponge  bob, Easter and spring socks, etc. I don't know about everyone else, but the girls' socks are constantly disappearing in the laundry, or Raya is taking them off around the house and they get misplaced, etc....so around here you can never have too many socks :-)

Lastly for Fashion Friday, here are some of the things I've been doing in my Etsy shop

Custom birdie birthday shirt:


Candyland and rainbow birthday shirts


I continue to sell an insane number  of mustache birthday shirts---had  my first #3 the other day :-)


I have a new Easter shirt with a religious flare---my nephew Ryan got this sample :-) I can do any fabric for boys  or girls! Would also be a great baptism gift, 1st communion, etc.


...and I almost forgot, this adorable picture a customer sent me of her  boys in my shirts!




So that's that! Hope you enjoyed Fashion Friday today!!!

...and if *you* have any fashion heads up to share please let me know in the comments! If you've discovered an awesome sale going on right now or a new favorite brand, etc. I'd love to hear from you :-)

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love those hair clips! I love your numbered b-day shirts! I will have to check out your shop and have you make them for my girls summer b-days. They will be 6 and 4!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I'd love to make them something! :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm going to have to get some clippies for Kyla. She definitely needs one every day! And I will be checking out the $1 bins at Target! I love that section :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kyla would rock a personalized clippie I think! ...and I love Target in general haha. They have tons of adorable girl clothes out for spring too!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! They'd be a good gift idea for you in the future if you have little girls to buy for. You can buy fewer clippies for cheaper...I think one is only like $4 or something.

      Delete
  4. Very cute hair clippies!!! I did'nt see any for Brielle???
    Cute shirts!!!! I really like the faith shirt!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I will have to buy Brielle some when she gets a little more hair! They are all one size, and they are too big for her right now.

      Delete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)