Wednesday, March 28, 2012

(Nearly) Wordless Wednesday

I use Picasa to edit my photos, and today I suddenly noticed all kinds of new edits you can run. I have no idea how long ago those were added haha....but today I had some fun playing with them.

So enjoy our (nearly) wordless Wednesday post!


This edit is called "pencial  sketch"

This is "polaroid"



She points all  the time now :-)

This edit is called "the '60s" ....supposed  to look "old"




This is "fade"



I  don't know why I even  bother cleaning anymore




Lots of fun border colors to add



This definitely looks like some of my old baby  pictures hehe



We did footprint bunnies tonight


Happy hump day! 

7 comments:

  1. I might have to start using Picasa once picnik closes. Cute pictures & those footprint bunnies are to cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...I will have to check that out! Your pictures are so fun! Love the bunnies btw; will have to try that with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures! And the bunnies that you made are adorable! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Picasa downloaded and very rarely use it. I used it to create my collages for my header picture, which is now good and I still can't get them to upload. It's still telling me I'm out of uploads and I have to pay for more space. Stupid thing. I will have to play around with Picasa a little bit now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and I saw those water things you were talking about tonight at Target. I think I'm going to get one for Kyla. It has a little slide and a bunch of fun things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shawna these are really cute! Iopine to do the same thing with Photoshop filters. Addictive, though... right? The kids all liok great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww i love your photos you have the cutest little girls! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)