Saturday, March 10, 2012

New camera continued...

So this  morning has been pretty much photos 24-7 lol...I'm starting to figure out the camera a little better I think---still working on it!

Here is one of my fav pictures of the day so far


This one was  a close second---the diva  look


This  one I  figured out the portrait mode, so it blurred the background which turned out cool


And this  one blurred the background too.  A cute side profile :-) Poor Brielle is still  feeling crappy, so she didn't get many good  pics this morning.


And to end, just  a bunch of randoms...enjoy!

Death  glare



We had some cool light  coming in through the window


This picture has a lot wrong with it, but I like  it for some reason lol

Rock star

Being uncooperative, but  wearing a cute  outfit :-)



The god forsaken smile


Too sunny!!

Even when she tries to be happy you can still  see in her eyes that she's sick :-(

Leaf

Eating a leaf!



My little owl  kept tripping



And now Daddy is home from work so Mama has to give up her new toy and go work in my sweatshop --boo! But thank you sweatshop, for purchasing my new toy--ha! :-)

Oh, and comment telling me which picture is your fav!!

4 comments:

  1. I like the two pictures of Raya, after the one where she's sitting on the rock.

    Once again, I am jealous. I WILL have an awesome camera... someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the very first picture of Raya. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is the side pic of Raya looking at and holding the little branch!!!! Very cute pic!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Raya's "diva look"! Those big eyes... what a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)