Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pinterest Fun

So we haven't done anything today and I have nothing to blog about!

Rather than skip an update altogether I thought I'd share some of my favorite recent pins from Pinterest :-)  (Don't  forget to follow me there!)



How fun is this cutlery set for the girls?!


This shirt made me think of Raya hehe
Source: zulily.com via Shawna on Pinterest


Fun Easter lunch idea


I"m always pinning yummy looking recipes that I"m sure I'll never make :-P


How stinkin' cute are these shoes for the girls?
Source: zulily.com via Shawna on Pinterest
Source: popartuk.com via Shawna on Pinterest


When the girls start sharing a room I want to do a closet organization system (b/c they have way too many clothes for one closet otherwise!) so I've been pinning ideas, like this one
Source: bhg.com via Shawna on Pinterest


Our pantry desperately needs these pullouts


So there, hope you enjoyed my pins!! I'll try to come up with something more exciting for tomorrow :-)

4 comments:

  1. I love the closet organizer. When we buy our house I want to do this in the girls room too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh the cadbury creme fudge! I'm definately going to have to make that. We love cadbury creme eggs! =) And the closet organizer is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I know I'm not suppose to have sweets, but I have to try that Cadbury fudge!!!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the fun easter lunch idea def. going to be trying it out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)