Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Rockin' the pig tails :-)

Brielle is my little  monkey, always into everything! Today I turned around to see her on top of a stack of suitcases that hadn't gotten moved to the storage room yet. What a little stinker!

Like our  pig tail look today? :-)


It was hilarious today....when Sawyer  arrived he was wearing an "S" shirt that  I had made him a long time  ago...it was size 3T so quite  snug on him haha. He announced that I could make him a new one today if  I wanted lol, so since those  are easy to whip up I did make him a new one. After he put it on he said "Shawna, I love the shirts you make me. If you want to, you can make me a shirt every day I come over. That's a great idea, isn't  it?!"  LOL.



The other  day when we were on a walk, Raya saw the house down the street had 3 little boys outside throwing a frisbee. She immediately decided we had to tell  daddy to buy her a "fizbee" and so Lee found one in the garage and ever since Raya thinks she's hot stuff haha. She just chucks the frisbee down the driveway and then chases it. Fun times! ;-) Sawyer and her and fun playing with it this morning...



Brielle too!

Harper was too busy to play frisbee....instead she was using  SIDEWALK chalk to write on the garage door :-P


"Oh, just  take a chill pill Aunt Shawna! It  washes right off---geesh!"
And a few other random shots from today--enjoy!










I could use a nap today---wonder if the kids will  all  sleep long enough to make it worth my while!?! The neighbors  are pretty quiet today ;-)

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pigtails! And Brielle's shoes - are those Nike??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yes, those are some Nike sandals I had gotten for Raya when she was little. I think I got them at Famous Footwear.

      Delete
  2. Ahh, isn't this weather amazing? I don't think it's going to last, but 60's are still ok with me. I just love being able to be outside, even if it means chasing Kyla all over hell! Sawyer cracks me up. He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sawyer cracks me up. Love Brielle's outfit. Harper's is really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sawyer cracks me up. Love Brielle's outfit. Harper's is really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a hand-me-down from Raya :-) Harper's is "sprout" brand I think....it was a gift and it's very cute too!

      Delete
  5. Glad the neighbors are quiet today!!! Looks like you had a good time outdoors today. We are loving the 85 degree weather we are getting in Maine right now. Sooo rare for it to be this warm this early in the season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! We're getting spoiled :-)

      Delete
  6. I love those suitcases you have for the girls. Where did you get them?!? Now that we will be flying more in the very near future, I have realized I need to get us all new luggage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The butterfly one my parents gave Raya for xmas like 2 years ago...they ordered it from Walmart I believe. But the purple one Brielle just got this last xmas so I'm sure it's still available. It's Rockland brand....I think it's intended to be a carry on suitcase for adults, but works perfectly as a child's suitcase!

      Delete
  7. Cute pics!!!!! You just gota love that Sawyer, I can just see Raya tring to copy those boys with the frisbee!! Better have an idea for a shirt for Sawyer next week!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)