So here are some quick bullet points to get usback on track:
1) This weekend we had friends from out of town and had a kid-free weekend...yippee! Did lots of eating, drinking, sleeping in ('till 8am anyways haha), and socializing. Good times!
2) The girls had a blast with Grandma and Grandpa...the highlight was that Grandpa bought bunkbeds....and Raya has informed me t hat Sawyer sleeps on top since he's a big boy...and she sleeps on bottom since she's a little girl haha. Guess they're just about ready for the kids to move in with them full time! ;-)
3) Today the girls and I ran some errands (because I've got extra kids wed, thurs., and Friday this week....so we had to get in there early this week) ....I enjoyed lunch with my girls and coffee and cookies at Barnes and Noble :-P I went to give Raya a kiss afterwards and she exclaimed "your kisses are stinky Mama!!!" ...guess I must have had caramel mochiatto breath LOL....it was yummy though!
4) Lately, especially when out and about with the girls like I was today, I've started second guessing my original plan to have 3 children. I mean, Raya is so much fun to go places with. She gets in her own carseat, we don't need a stroller, no highchairs, no cutting up food when we're out, she knows to stay by me in stores so I can browse without worrying about losing her, she pretty much never cries or throws tantrums while we're out, she is potty trained, etc. etc. Brielle is a much bigger pain to take places, but she's 15 months old...freedom from strollers and diapers and baby crap is so close I can taste it!!! How crazy would I be right now to sign myself up for 3 extra years of babyness? I think it's good that I'm watching baby Finn now once a week because I'll get a better feel for whether I want to do a 3rd baby full time myself or not haha.
5) Since I didn't have internet this weekend I'm way behind on my blog reading/commenting. Sorry about that---I'll have to go back and check out everything I missed!
6) I've officially decided I have no desire for a phone with internet. You should have heard my whining and cussing while trying to use Lee's internet phone. Seriously people, what is enjoyable about trying to mess around with internet on your phone when you could have a giant laptop screen instead?! haha. Maybe I'll just get a giant purse that my laptop fits in and carry it around :-P
7) The weather this week is rain and clouds almost all week. I'm tired of this dreary weather!!!
8) Today I organized Raya's closet and got all her summer stuff hung up...I'm embarassed for anyone to see the insane amount of clothes she has LOL. Yesterday Lee's mom called Lee asking for birthday ideas for Raya...I suggested some different toys and Lee goes "she doesn't need any more toys! How about clothes or shoes---at least then it's something she needs" ....um, honey....our children don't *need* anything other than food and air, and even the food is debatable...they are spoiled rotten :-P
9) I've been steadily working on Etsy orders....have been getting more orders for tutus lately which has been a fun change!
10) Here are some random pictures to get caught up on my recent lack of posting...enjoy!
|"I have such a headache from listening to Mommy complain about her internet!"|
|Tot school...Made the letter A with do-a-dot markers and she put stickers on each dot|
So glad to be back blogging again! Hope everyone had a great weekend! :-)
...and in light of what I recently went through, what is something that YOU would go through withdrawal for if you were forced to give it up for a weekend???????