Friday, April 27, 2012

Fridays with Finn

Instead  of Fashion Friday  today  we're going  to have our first  Friday with Finn installment  ;-) Finn will  now be playing with us on Fridays and Raya was so excited for his arrival today. When I said he'd  be coming  soon she said  "oh good, I like  him so much--he's my friend!" Then she prepared a little  spot for him on the playmat I brought  up...she even gave him her  tiny  baby to play  with haha. She admired  him for probably the first 30 minutes he was here; Brielle on the other hand was pretty uninterested in baby Finn. She did however like stealing his toys and pacis for her own :-P

So here are some pics from our day--gotta  love photographing a stationary baby again!


If  Raya says you need the paci Finn, you take  the paci! ;-)

She was very gentle with him





Clearly we  haven't  traumatized  him too much  yet haha



Brielle was just  checking him out


Finn and the baby Raya assigned him ;-)


Happy Friday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the picture of Brielle with her hand on her hip like she's saying "Excuse me, what do you think you're doing taking up my play space and getting my attention?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. the 4th picture down of Raya and Finn is adorable. he is just a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the way Raya touches his face so gently!!! She just loves babies, (dolls or real)!!!! Love the pic of Brielle with her hands on her hips tring to figure out what the deal is!!! Finn is sooooo cute!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  4. The second one of Brielle is cute. She's really checking him out.
    -CaseyK

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)