Sunday, May 6, 2012

Extremely advanced for her age...

....in icecream sandwich eating that is!



Raya has  always loved icecream, but I don't remember  her  being quite as into it at this age as Miss Brielle! When we go to DQ Brielle can devour her own dish of icecream without a problem. On Friday night we went to Pizza Ranch and she downed an entire dish of vanilla soft serve. On Thursday my mom had icecream popsicles for the  kids and while Sawyer and Raya said they were done after eating half (they were big popsicles!) Miss  Brielle  and Harper each ate their entire thing! And today when Brielle  saw me eating an icecream sandwish, well.....those sad puppy dog eyes did the trick  and she ended up with the last half ;-)






And no, it's not sugar free or organic....and I  didn't  even brush her  teeth afterwards! (gasp!) ....but I don't care. I'm pretty sure only  someone completely  heartless  and cruel  would deny their kid life's #1 greatest pleasure---icecream!! ;-)   (And  by the way, have you heard DQs current blizzard  of the month is like a birthday cake thing? Can't remember  exactly what it's called, but I had one and  OH. MY. GOD.....it was heaven in a cup. The girls  and  I may be making DQ runs weekly this month hehe.)

And  I  can  tell  you with confidence  that Miss  Brielle would  not have  a problem  with  DQ runs becoming a weekly thing. She's  got this whole  icecream thing under control  people :-P


And lastly,  what do you all think of the  new blog header I whipped up this  morning? I was ready for something with bright and  summery colors :-)

Love my girls.

10 comments:

  1. love the header... so sweet. And the pics are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new header is cute. Keira loves ice cream too. Cute pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, now I am going to have to get to a DQ before this month is over! I have gone twice to Cold Stone and both times I have gotten their b-day type icecream, and, mmm..., it's fabulous!!!

    Love the new header!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new header! It's adorable! Anddd, I was at DQ the other day and saw their blizzard of the month, I soo have to try it. But have you tried their frozen hot chocolates?? oh.my.word. That's all I can say, they are amazing! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried those---I think I need to!

      Delete
  5. Very cute new header!!! Not only did Brielle and Harper eat their entire icecream bar at lunch ,they each ate another one for dinner!!!!!Maybe you can stop at DQ thursday on your way home from CR and pick me up one!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  6. the header is very nice, only critique i would have is the pic of brielle in the snowflake sweater is not very "summery"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only said summery colors, not outfits :-P

    But that said, I was somewhat limited in good, recent, close up, black and white pictures of Brielle where she didn't have a giant bruise on her forehead. Just go with it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the header. And I'm still angry that I can't figure my blog out so I can have a header. It still gives me that stupid message about being out of upload space and having to pay to upload more. Some day I will take the time to figure it all out.

    My brother was just telling me about the DQ blizzard yesterday. I didn't know where there was a DQ, but I have since found it and will be going there soon!

    Love all the pictures. Kyla loves ice cream too, but I usually only give her a few bites of mine. I need to let her have her own one of these times and feed herself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so weird about your blog doing that---I really have no idea what that could be about!

      Yes, please quit depriving that poor girl of her own icecream---it's a rite of passage! ;-)

      Delete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)