Thursday, May 3, 2012

Go Cards!

I  posted a Raya-free update earlier  today and although Brielle enjoyed having the blog update all  to herself Miss Raya had  to squeeze in today too :-)

Raya was decked  out in her Cardinals baseball dress today, just for daddy. Looking cute of course! Although just because she went "sporty" today doesn't mean the girl can't  accessorize--oh no. The polkadot hat is a nice touch, don't you think?!


I caught her for  this photoshoot as she was putting on her shoes, getting ready to head to Grandma's. My goal was to get one picture of her in the hat, but it ended up turning into a cute photoshoot so I just went with it! Enjoy :-)









And in case  you're wondering what  *other* accessories Raya picked out today, it was some super cool Dora socks and beat up brown shoes LOL




We've got a fun filled  day tomorrow with  baby Finn....hoping  the  weather isn't  too  rainy so we can get  outside a little!

4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures & I love that hat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raya is turning into such a cute little model!!!
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute dress! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, even if it is a Cardinals dress. Better than the Cubs at least! I love the hat! Have a fun day with the baby!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)