Saturday, May 12, 2012

"I'm all clean Mommy!"

My mom introduced the kids to oreo pudding cups. The last time I took Raya grocery shopping she saw them and insisted I buy some too; and so I did  of course, because she's  the boss! :-)

Earlier this  week Raya had one for a snack. She is the messiest eater when it comes to pudding cups, because she is adament that she lick the insides of the cup to ensure not a single drop is wasted LOL. She knows to wait for me when she's done so that she can have a head to toe wipe down---well, usually...

This particular day I was suddenly met by her smiling face in the living room, holding her hands up proudly for me to see and declaring "I'm all clean Mommy!!!!"

....yes, her hands were sparkling clean.....her *hands*



Miss Raya then  looked  at Brielle and said "Brielle's NOT all clean Mommy!"


She  speaks the truth :-P

8 comments:

  1. Haha! Love it! She missed her sweet little face! :)

    And, then her sister - haha! Too precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It's funny how kids can make the biggest messes, yet we always think it's cute! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even with a chocolate face, she looks so adorable in that first picture. I just love the raised eyebrows and those brown eyes...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha this is funny!! Kaylee is a super messy eater too

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! I love how toddlers love to wash their own faces and hands! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure why they all love that oreo pudding, there isn't any oreos in it, just choc layered with white pudding!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Those pictures are hilarious! She has pudding all the way by her eye! You can definitely tell she licked that cup clean! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. And that pic of Brielle wins the award for the cutest thing I've seen all year. Congrats, Brielle!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)