Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Park Pictures P.S.

So  as I  said  in my update  last night, I had even more  pictures  from our park trip yesterday LOL.

Here  are pictures of the girls playing at the park---before we brought out those suckers :-)




She still likes to  swing veeeeeery slow haha



This  alligator has been  missing its head for as long as I can remember  lol







in the tunnel

If  she grows up and  works construction I am pretty sure she will  be the best dressed one there! :-)



This is how she surveys the park and scopes out the other kids LOL


And here are a couple pics  of  the girls playing at our house yesterday,  before the park

We have many sunglasses, to accessorize with ;-)


She picked  out this  spot and  did  the pose on her own LOL

She packs a whole lot  of "diva" in that  little body!


9 comments:

  1. What a fun park. Cute pictures. Loving that last picture of raya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! The one of Brielle in the tunnel should be blown up on a canvas - so artsy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually almost didn't post that one because it's so red lol...I guess I wasn't thinking that it could be artsy!! :-)

      Delete
  3. Love that picture of Brielle in the tunnel!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that last picture of Raya! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pic of Raya checking out the kids in the park!!! I can't believe how fast time goes by, it seems like yesterday that I took you to the park. Enjoy it while you can, they'll be grown before you know it!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you all had a great time! I am crazy about that last pic of Raya... what a little model!

    FYI, for some reason my computer won't let me comment on your blog anymore. Every time I try it just thinks and thinks and thinks... So for now, I'm limited to the iPad. Just wanted you to know I hadn't forgotten you, just trying to figure out why yours is the one site I can't seem to use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So weird! My mom said sometimes her internet actually kicks her off when she tries to comment on my blog only--I wonder what's up!?

      Delete
  7. Loving all the new pics of the girls! You are getting so good with the camera my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)