First off, thanks for all the comments on my previous post! It's fun to hear everyone else's thoughts on the topic of family size :-)
And I'm sorry, but once again today I'm too lazy to post pictures. The girls were at my mom's for much of today and I was slaving away on my Etsy shop orders....so that's my excuse. Also my dishwasher broke just the other day and that's been pretty depressing---I'm staying busy dragging the girls out to eat for most meals until we get a new one installed LOL.
So today I thought I would just share some of the "quirky" things about Miss Raya --- and she *is* a quirky little thing for sure!!! :-P
* Can't sleep with a hair rubberband in her hair. We must redo her hair after every nap.
* Hates tags. Most of her clothes anymore have the tags cut out because they "hurt"
* Gets lots of "boo boos" ...and then obsesses about how they will interfere with her daily activities, especially how she cannot take a bath and get her boo boo wet. Most boo boos are unseen by the naked eye, but she swears they are there.
* She requires that baby bop and one owl lovie lay on her left side in bed, barney and the other owl lovie lay on her right. She cannot have the sheet touch her body in any way---she's terrified of it. Only the quilt and her owl blankey can cover her (and her entire body and face must be covered because of "monsters")
* Nothing in her room can be changed or she won't sleep. If you try to set a new toy on her shelf or floor that isn't normally in her room, she was insist it be removed from the room.
* She hates Lee or I laying in her bed. This is a big no no.
* After her bath you must dry her off and then she wraps up in her towl, carries her pjs to the living room, announces her arrival, and then I must dress her. If Lee tries to dress her or if I try to dress her in any area other than the living room she screams bloody murder.
* She doesn't like wind blowing her hair. She wears a hat to "protect" her
* She will not get out of her bed until someone comes to tell her it's ok.
* She is terrified of bugs, including flies. Many dinners have been ruined due to a fly within her range of sight.
....there are about 1000 other quirky things she does, but that's what I thought of off the top of my head! LOL
Ya just gotta love her :-P
So what quirky things do *your* kid(s) do? Mine isn't the only one with issues hopefully!!! ;-)