Monday, May 7, 2012

Sisters sharing sticky suckers :-)

Yes, I  already posted this  morning, but  I'm just too excited to wait--I  have to share these pictures from today! It's going to be an epic picture post, but oh so worth it. :-)

This first batch  of pictures are probably my favorites that  I've ever taken of the girls! We went to the park  this  afternoon and it's fun because it's the same park that  *I* went  to growing up. It's  across the street from a gas station and I remember walking over to  the gas station from the park to buy treats all the time. So today I decided to share that fond memory with my girls! And I probably started something bad because now they'll always want a treat when we go to the park---but these pictures are priceless to me and  so worth  the cost of a ring pop ;-)

They just spontaneously  started sharing their  suckers!

Raya  loves to make Brielle laugh :-)




Like  I said, the pictures from the park  today are probably my favorite  ever. I don't know  why, but  something about happy girls enjoying a treat on a park bench just melts my heart! I"m so glad I  had my camera there to capture  this :-)



Sharing their  milk :-)






She loves  ring pops














Pretty girl





Brielle decided to "dip" her sucker :-P

Raya too!



How did I get to be such a lucky mom!?

I hope you all  enjoyed these as much as me. I think I'll  be staring at these photos for days---love them!!! :-)

(I  have some other photos of them playing at the park---we'll save those  for tomorrow :-)

9 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! I want copies of all these, I want some blown up!!!!They are the cutest pics ever!!!!You are soooo lucky, and they are sooooo lucky, and I am sooo lucky!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Such sweeties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, SO stinking cute! I think the bright hats and outfits make them even cuter. They look so happy! Kyla loves to share her snacks when Gianna is here too, it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG could these pictures get any cuter!! Loving them all, adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are awesome! The colors pop and are so vibrant! You did a really good job with them =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how cute! I love Brielle's hat, so adorable! They are both so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Those pictures are adorable! They are too cute together!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)