* No pictures today...Brielle is still sick :-( She seemed to have a fever last night and this morning, but I think is finally s tarting to feel a little better now with a couple doses of the medicine in her. Hopefully we are getting all of this sickness out of our system now so that when we go to St. Louis coming up here we can have fun and all be healthy!
* We are going to St. Louis in a couple weeks and we're doing a baseball game, zoo, hotel pool, etc. Looking forward to the girls having fun and Raya getting to play with her friend Bryn!
* I'm going to be watching baby Finn now on Tuesdays *and* Fridays this summer. Not watching him today though since Brielle is sick.
* Baby Finn may be disappointed to learn that I'm selling off a lot of his baby gear LOL. Last night I posted my first batch of baby stuff on Craigslist...sold the bumbo seat within 5 min. for full asking price, and a war errupted between two buyers desperate for my diaper champ lol. Since then I've sold a ton of stuff already!! Huge lot of baby toys sold....a girl I went to school with is buying my bouncy and angelcare monitor and playmat, etc. Just starting to start going through the clothes....Looking forward to lots of cash to take with on vacation!! hehe.
* My sentimental self cannot sell off everything though haha. I'm making one rubbermaid container for baby stuff to save the best toys, etc....that way we have them for vistors, grandkids, etc....and if I ever change my mind and decide to go for baby #3 then he/she will still have waaaaay more toys than needed. I discovered that I had like 4 boxes of infant toys. Yeah, needless to say my kids are just as happy playing with a plastic cup, so I don't really know how or why I accumulated all that :-P And we're saving the crib and pack and play as necessities too since those would be expensive to re-buy down the road if I change my mind. I'm thinking about making each girl a memory quilt out of some of their baby clothes too! I've seen adorable ones before and I know I definitely have some special outfits for each that would be great for a quilt. We'll see if I ever get around to that though lol
* Honest to god, in the last week I think I've discovered that 80% of the people I know are pregnant! haha. Still feeling completely glad it's not me, but I must say that if my fb page starts filling up with all these people talking about how baby slept through the night at 1 week old and never cries or poops then I may have to reconsider and buy all my stuff back :-P
* I ran into the guy we bought our house from today and he stopped me to say he had been in our neighborhood the other day and wanted me to tell Lee that the yard looks the best it ever has---and that he was very impressed haha. I told him that Lee is happy to keep our yard immaculate because it gets him out of the house and away from crying kids :-P At which point the guy told me that they had a wagon on the back of their lawnmower that the kids rode in haha. Probably completely unsafe, but I must say that the idea of strapping them into the wagon for the afternoon mowing with daddy *does* sound pretty tempting!
* My dishwasher is still out of commission. Lee said he's making a decision about it tonight as to whether it needs replaced or just fixed. I cannot wait to have it back!!!!
* Went to DQ today and was excited to see they still had the sign for my beloved confetti cake blizzard up....so I ordered one! ...only to be told they hadn't taken the sign down yet, but they no longer carried it since it was just for the month of May. Tear.
*How much would it cost to have a live-in laundry person? Just curious....
* My naptime guilty pleasure? People's Court :-P
Happy Tuesday everyone!!!!
*I am closing my Etsy shop next week....I'll be on vacation for about one month. It'll take me at least 3 weeks to catch up on orders already placed, and then I want at least one week off with no sewing to do :-) So, if you are wanting to order something from me please get your orders in THIS WEEK!