Friday, June 22, 2012

Final vacation post!

Are you all  sick  of my vacation pictures yet? haha. I promise, today is the last vacation update :-P

Our final stop on vacation were  the  City Gardens in St. Louis. This is a fairly new thing, and really fun.  Lots of fountains, etc. and you can splash and wade in them! They even have people employed to  sit down there and not really  be  lifeguards, but  just monitor the  swimming and splashing. It was fun!

Some of my favorite pictures from our vacation were taken here...enjoy!

This is called "country folk in the big city" lol :-P


This was the main  "splash" area


Dancing in the "rain"




I've got a thing for doing water  pictures in black  and white  haha.






Walk  with  me Daddy....


They had a lot  of fun!






"Why the hell  am I boating  in a fountain?"

This was  a cool wading pool with fountain and stepping stones! Raya of course wouldn't get in "the sea" :-P



Madison and Brynley  had no problem getting in though!
We forced Raya to sit for a picture


She  was whining,  but not really crying

This was her "smile" haha





I was waving--raya looks like she's a tiger clawing something LOL







These make me laugh so hard. Lee had the camera and was playing around with "artistic" photos through the grass. I told him they just look  like  peeping tom pictures!!! haha

Lee the "artistic" peeping tom :-P

Thanks Lee, this gives whole new meaning to the term "bubble butt" haha




Caleb was not thrilled with Lee's picture taking haha...I did black and white to class up the middle finger pose ;-)

Props Lee---you caught some cute running ones though!





Check out her tongue haha...she was concentrating hard!

Loaded up in the car with snacks for the drive home!  (We turned Brielle forward facing in her carseat for this trip, to save our sanity haha)

And they're out! :-)
What's your favorite picture?!

I'll be back  next week with normal blog posts and let you know what we've been up too!

6 comments:

  1. I have to tell you, I absolutely love the black and white pictures too!

    I think my favorite is the one of Brielle in the boat! I probably like it so much more because of your caption though - haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! Especially the one of Raya running through the fountains, in black & white! Great job! And it looks like you guys had a fantastic time!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these are my favorite pictures of the vacation. I just love water pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all cute. Looks like you guys had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree the black and white water pics are fantastic!!!! Love love love the ones of Raya running in the water, I want copies of these to put in frames!!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  6. There were so many great shots! Looks like you all had a great vacation. :) Lana

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)