Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Go Cardinals!

So after the children's museum (yesterday's post) we went to the baseball  game. The girls did better than I expected---we got popcorn and frozen lemonade and they spent the game shoveling food in their mouths ;-) I didn't get to watch much of the game because I was constantly getting food and drink and monitoring their whereabouts, but  in general  I was happy with how well they did. The weather was also nicce because although it was 90 degree weather, we attended a night game and sat up top with a decent breeze, so I wasn't uncomfortable at all.

Like I said earlier, I  didn't want to bring my nice camera to the game, so these pictures of Raya and Bryn will have to do as documentation of the event :-P


Bryn isn't impressed with Raya's "smile" lol

Sweet smile is getting weird now  too !

Bryn says she'll just skip the smile altogether

Bryn would prefer to skip the  hugs  as well :-P







Cuties :-)
I've got a busy day today with  Finn and TONS of Etsy stuff I'm drowing in....wish me luck

7 comments:

  1. Those shirts are SO cute! Looks like you guys had a great trip! Did the Cards win?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well they lost, but they should have won. They were called out at home at the very end of the game. Replay showed they were safe though!

      Delete
  2. Raya looks like she loves her little friend so much - too cute!

    I hope your day has gone smoothly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Raya, she is so use to Sawyer being a clown in pics, and Bryn is so serious and does not like to smile in pics or hug, Raya just did't know what to think!!!
    Love,
    Grama F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I love seeing Raya with other kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you make those shirts---those are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments--please say "Hi!" :-)